Immigration reform? How about education reform first? The Center for the Study of the American Dream at Xavier University reports that just 64 percent of native-born Americans could pass the naturalization test immigrants must take to become a US citizen. Immigrants applying for citizenship pass the simple civic literacy test at a rate of 97.5 percent according the the survey, released last week. We stopped people in Times Square last week and asked them some of the the questions. For the answers, watch the video: 1. Who is Susan B. Anthony? 2. Name a U.S. territory. 3. How many justices are on the Supreme Court? 4. How many US senators are there? 5. Who is…
- Lucky Dog: Mark Zuckerberg’s Puli dog Beast has 1.5M Facebook friends
- 臉書創辦人的狗”怪獸” 朋友上千萬
- Fox News Reporter Obama Administration’s latest target
- 拿新聞自由開刀 歐巴馬不想玩了嗎?
- Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo news: Tumblr acquisition in the works
- 雅虎大開殺戒 Tumblr回得去嗎?
- Crack smoking Toronto mayor Rob Ford caught on tape!
- 多倫多市長羅伯福特 吸毒被抓包!
- Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker hero may actually be a murderer.
Mailing List Sign Up
Asia aww...animals Barack Obama basketball business Carol China Chinawatch crime Dead economy Esse Europe Food Geeky GOP Hi-Jon Hollywood international relations internet Is our children learning? Japan Kids Nowdays Kitty Li Anne Love cheats Mimi Mini movies NBA New York NFL public policy Sex Tech Bites There's a Fetish for That TV UK Umi university US Politics Weather Girls 政治 美國 體育賽事